Azman Karib Ibrahim (nickname: AKI)
I’m a full-time photographer who was born in Perak, Malaysia. What started out as a hobby and is now my true passion. My camera never leaves my side!
I’ve settled upon the genres of human interest, portraiture, street and recently travel photography. I wanted my “images” captured to reach out and touch the hearts of viewers with a sense of “emotion”. Finally, creating a “connection” between my images, myself and the viewer.
It’s my hope that I will be able to capture the people, culture, places and moments wherever I happen to be and to share those moments for people from around the world to be connected, emotionally.
- Founder and Principal Photographer of AzmanKarib Photography
- Featured photographer for Guerilla Photography series exhibition, Kuala Lumpur, 2014
- Winner at CEKAL, ANSARA Entrepreneurial Symposium, Kuala Lumpur, 2014
- Organized and lead the 500px Global Street Photowalks, featured in Aperture Magazine and Digital Camera Photography Magazine, Kuala Lumpur, 2014
- Studio Zaloon & Sony Malaysia featured workshop speaker and Solo Photo Exhibition, Kuala Lumpur, 2014
- Featured photographer in Street to Street (S2S) photography exhibition series, Kuala Lumpur, 2015
- Featured photographer in solo photo exhibition by The Good Shop (Social Entrepreneur Network) in Sunway Pyramid, PJ & Avenue K, Kuala Lumpur, 2015
- Guest Speaker for Photography Product Presentation in conjunction with Sony Alpha Day, Kuala Lumpur, 2015 & 2016
- Organized photography workshop for university and college students in conjunction with Petron National Art Competition, Kuala Lumpur, 2015
- Winner of Black and White Fine Art International photographic competition organized by 798 Art District in Beijing, China, 2015
- Contributing photographer for Tetamoo Journal, 2015
- Official photographer for 1AES (ASEAN Entrepreneurship Summit) Rice Bowl Start-Up Awards, 2015
All Right Reserved © 2016 Azman Karib Ibrahim