Apprenticeship is a FREE Learning Program run by MSPCollective Member Photographers.
Apprenticeship is a personal developmental relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable Street Photographer helps to guide a beginner for a short period of time, 3 months or 5 times meetup.
Some of the activities that Apprentice can follow:
1. PhotoWalk or Outing
2. PhotoBook Review
3. 1 to 1 Constructive Critics/Photo Edit and Review
4. Discussions on Ideas and Developing a Personal Project
5. Profile and Portfolio Development
Key Benefit to Apprentice:
An apprentice can gain a basic knowledge about Street Photography, and the greatest value is the ability to see ahead what other cannot see and to help the apprentice navigate a course to their destination.
1. Participants should be able to show a good level of photographic aptitude and a desire to learn.
2. The participants will be expected to arrive comfortable with their equipment and ready to photograph.
3. Participants are expected to make their own arrangements regarding travel and accommodation (if necessary); food and drinks.
4. The Apprenticeship Program is limited to 3 participants per mentor and the participants will be selected on the perceived benefit to their career and development.
5. If the apprentices didn’t show a good attitude or progress and found not interested during the program, the mentor has the right to terminate the the program with participant.
For more advance knowledge or classes, participants can enroll a workshop, master class or join the photo talk with renowned Street Photographers or Masters provided by MSPCollective Academy from time to time.
“Leading through experience, respect and personal training.”
All Right Reserved © 2016 All Photographers | MSPCollective.org